Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Knackered New Year Camel Show

I was going to do a blog about the NYE show last night but can't be arsed, I'd rather get some sleep.

So here is something about camels:


 
  
 Downtown Dubai has at least two camel-themed shops. There may be more... who cares?

At these emporia you can satisfy all your camel needs, providing you are only interested in small pink variety. 

I do not know (or care) what these are

These are key rings, but I am still having
trouble mustering any interest 

A flicker of curiosity here
what the hell are they?

Fluffy camels sit side by side with
dolls of Muslim women.
This is where you can teach your children
the art of one-handed camel strangling
On the topic of camel abuse, at Frankfurt airport you can smoke them in specially constructed enclosures.


Just a half for me... I'm trying to give up

Message endzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment