Monday, February 14, 2011

Thanks to the Metropolitan Police - and the FBI

Hey! I just received an email from Mr. Tim Godwin, Deputy Commissioner, Metropolitan Police London-UK saying:

"Your awarded fund by the British online promo valued Ј1,000,000.00GBPS has been approved to be released to you. Presently, this said Funds is under the custody of the Paying Bank (HSBC Bank Plc London-UK) therefore you are required to provide us with listed information below (for official verification)..." [list of information]

Looks pretty convincing to me.  He has even given me his mobile number.

And on the very same day I get an email from a nice FBI agent telling me I've got $800,000 waiting at:


FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

He has given me his mobile number as well and it's a UK mobile - how convenient is that!

This is obviously my lucky day - - what could posibly go wrong?

This time next year Rodders...

No comments:

Post a Comment